Banglamukhi is a goddess as and she is regarded as goddess of Wisdom. The name baglamukhi blesses devotes to have a firm hold of tongue and can control the mind of the individual.
- Baglamukhi Jayanti is celebrated in the Vaisakh month during the shukla Paksha on 8th day.
- As per ritual, it is believed that devotes a who worship goddess Baglamukhi get rid of their enemies.
- Goddess gives power to their devotees to have a sense of control over their emotions and behaviour.
- Devotees can save themselves from black magic and other non happening events by praying to this goddess.
- Individuals worship to be free from any legal hassle. Devotess are blessed with dominance, supremacy and power.
Rituals followed –
- Early morning bath and wear yellow coloured dress
- Place the statue of deity on the altar.
- Light diya
- Prepare sweet meals or prasad with flowers, coconut and Garland.
- Sacred mantras are being recited to please goddess.
- Small girls are wor shipped and sacred food is offered as thru regarded as goddess avatar.